Wednesday, November 22, 2006

You Want to What?

I can't get over that the children and the husband actually still think they need to eat, as in have meals, even as preparations for Thursday's feast really heat up. They need to get over that. They can finish cleaning leftovers out of the fridge but that's just about it.

I, on the other hand, need a massage. And something like sushi. And sake, lots of sake.

edit: oooh, husband read my mind (or knows me too well) and picked up ocean-going creepy crawlies to go in stir fry for tonight!

1 comment:

Susan Gets Native said...

I visit your blog frequently, but rarely leave a comment, mostly because you cover things so well, I feel that I can't improve on the conversation.
But I wanted to wish you and yours a happy, safe Thanksgiving.
I can tell from your posts that you are TRULY thankful for all you have. You have what you need, and you don't want what you don't have.
Cheers!