Friday, March 24, 2006

Irresistible Forces

Astrologer Jeanne Dixon wrote that when Taureans have relationships with Arians, it is like the immoveable object meets the irresistible force. I was born in the sign of the Bull. And just about every other relationship my whole and entire life has been with those born in the sign of the Ram. My mother. My mother-in-law. My first love and a couple other boyfriends. My first best friend and my current best friend. My husband and a daughter. Likely others.

So this is what I figure. I am a pretty darn competent immoveable object!

And happy birthday over the next month to all my personal irresistible forces!

4 comments:

CG said...

Hey, I thought you were at the race! And happy birthday!

For those of you who don't know, "the race" happens twice a year hereabouts, NASCAR. Diana goes to the races. At this house, we avoid having to go to town that whole week if possible.

Madcap said...

I'm a Taurus too! Happy Birthday to us!

Unknown said...

both my husbands were capricorns. hehehe, you'd think i would have learned my lesson the first time ;)

Joe Tornatore said...

thank you. I am an Aries.